Monday, February 25, 2013

Australian Beauty Bloggers unite!

I'm such a dork but I'm so happy to be a part of the Australian beauty blogging community.
Jessi from Jessi in Wonderland has recently created a Facebook group so we can all "meet" together & support each other and share our love for all things beauty.
I think it's awesome, thank you!

Click the picture to join. & be sure to invite every aussie beauty blogger you know!
xx

And as a sort of tribute I would like to share my fave Aussie youtube guru's, about 6 months ago I started getting into them and watching them on youtube and I've found a lot of aussie talent on there! So please go and check them out, especially if you're looking for new gurus to watch!
In no particular order..
Chloe Morello a beautiful, talented aussie with a sweet personality... she has gorgeous tutorials!
Lauren Beautyy Does lots of sexy clubbing makeup looks, great for a younger crowd to watch but also for any ages
Karima Mckimmie A newer talented youtuber, her videos are professional and full of advice, she has the most exquisite makeup collection. You have to check out her Harlem Shake video!
Shell Barbie A hilarious & outgoing personality... if you want a giggle watch her... (language warning)
Beautybybritneyx Shell's bestie, she doesn't post as many beauty vids any more but she is still entertaining to watch
DOMMsmiles Another hilarious girl with nice beauty & style videos
Justsugarandspice A sweet girl with cute beauty & fashion videos
Saturdaynightsalrite Technically not an Aussie but a Canadian living in Australia with an awesome sense of style & makeup
Shaanxo Also not an Aussie but pretty much a cousin (being a kiwi), with helpful beauty & style tips.

So that is pretty much my fave aussie beauty youtube gurus, please let me know of anymore that you think I should check out!

 Also join The Pretty Vain in celebrating her one year blog-iversary by entering her giveaway to win the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette!
Click the picture! Ends in one day, sorry for the late notice!

6 comments:

  1. Ohh the Beauty Bloggers group sounds like a great idea! Definitely going to join! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding new Aussie Youtubers as I'm addicted to Vloggers but I can hardly ever find Australian one so thanks for this list. I love how you included Shaanxo I LOVE her video's :)
    thanks for taking the time to checkout my blog I'm following you back now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing. Such a nice thing that bloggers in your country can meet up.

    Followed you dear, hope you can check back and maybe follow back?

    *hugs*

    http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet of you to share! So happy to have you a part of our little group! Xx

    Jessi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys I came across a new facebook page that sells makeup including brands that arent available here in Australia, perhaps worth checking out! www.facebook.com/AnastasiasBeautyCentral

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys I came across a new facebook page that sells makeup including brands that arent available here in Australia, perhaps worth checking out! www.facebook.com/AnastasiasBeautyCentral

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3