Friday, May 4, 2012

Glamour Winged eyeliner


Here I was getting over the flu, and I wasn't going to go out but I ended up doing so haha. I think winged eyeliner, false eyelashes & a bold lipstick can look so glamorous like this, like you've put in a lot of effort when you actually haven't, haha :)








I put this over the top of my day makeup which involved just a neutral brown shade & smudged pencil eyeliner. All I really did was add a gold, more eyeliner & add the falsies.
Eyes~
UD Naked- lid (during the day), Buck- Crease. I think there's also a hint of YDK in the inner corner.
Sugarpill Goldilux on the middle of the lid over the top of Fyrianne Pixie Epoxy.
Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner
Random Asian false lashes
On the lower lashline I used BYS gel eyeliner blended out with UD Blackout. & Covergirl lashblast length. I have barely any eyelashes there but this mascara helped make them stand out :)

Cheeks were mainly bronzer, and maybe just a hint of some blush that I can't remember lol.
Lips are Rimmel Shocking Pink.

Whats your quick go to look for a night out? Share in the comments!

xx
 P.S the school ball is on tomorrow so wish me luck with the makeup!

4 comments:

  1. very pretty, these colours look great on you and the eyeliner is beautiful! It's a sexy, feminine look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of winged liner. I wear mine like that quite often! I enjoyed the post!

    flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments lovely ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3