Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cherry Culture small haul + Milani FOTD



I've wanted to order from cherry culture for soo long but have finally gotten around to doing it, yahoo :)
Mainly because I had seen 2 blushes from Milani that looked soo good on others. Plus I have wanted to try their lipsticks for ages.



L-R: Nyx Stick blush in Tulip. Milani Baked blush in Luminoso & Fantastico Mauve
 Yeah so. 2 seconds after I opened Luminoso, I dropped it!! waaaaahhh. ^%^#$@ hahah. Luckily it hasn't crumbled completely but when it does I will put it into a jar and have to deal with loose blush. Its such a gorgeous colour too!!
 Milani Color lipsticks in Rosehip & Berry Rich
Thought I'd give these a whirl for $1.50 each haha. L.A colours in Peek-a-blue & Melon Sorbet.


SO heres a look featuring a few of these products....


 Products~
 L.A colours Melon Sorbet
Orange pigment from Madd Minerals (in the crease)
28 Neutral Palette
Maybelline Master Precise e/l

Nyx natural cream blush
Milani Luminoso

Nyx Pinky l/l
Milani Rosehip l/s

Sorry for those mascara dots!
In the last pic I changed the contrast a tiny bit and this is closer to what it looks like IRL.
Have you tried any Milani products and what are your faves?

xx

6 comments:

  1. love the makeup:) and i love milani lipsticks i have one in the shade beloved its a nice shimmery nude and also a coral one, but seeing your pics i will definitely try out those shades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks great !! Loving the pink lipstick on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jen and jasmine ooh that sounds gorgeous, I will hopefully buy some more some day but I am kind of planning to go on a l/s no buy if i can bring myself to it hhaha

    @lady laura thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you thru bloghop! New follower here and i just wanna say - You look so gorgeous :D fuchsia lipstick on you looks so glam! Could you please review the NYX cream blush sometime soon? I really am thinking about buying some hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Val! Yes I would love to- I would love to review everything I buy but sometimes it will take me a while to get around to it.
    Thanks for the comment & for following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look on you! Your skin looks amazing too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3