Friday, May 25, 2012

Anniversary EOTN, Smoky with Makeup Geek

The other night was my SO & my 1 year anniversary of engagement, I can't believe how fast the year has gone! We often get the question "when's the date?" & fortunately we haven't really had "Why did you get engaged if you weren't planning to marry straight away?" so you can guess we don't have a date & that's how we want it for a while, lol. I'd rather have completed my traineeship before having to worry about planning something so big.
~Anyway~
We just went out for tea, nothing too fancy because that's the way we wanted it lol. But I still wanted to do my makeup nicely. It's certainly no first-date makeup & probably a bit too much for some people but it was just like any other occasion to go out for dinner.
I used a few Makeup Geek (MUG) eyeshadows -reviews and swatches coming up soon!). Here it is.




I managed to get one decent-ish face photo because I took these at night and I don't really have good lighting around.

1.  Mercury 2. Galaxy (also lower lashline) 3. Stealth 4. Sensuous (lower lashline as well. 5. UD Bootycall 6. Vanilla Bean
BYS gel eyeliner. Bourjois Curling mascara (Can't think of the whole name sorry!)

For the cheeks I used Nyx's cheek tint in Tulip & lips I think was just a nude lipstick with a coral gloss over the top. If you want more details let me know but I didn't want to focus on the lips! Especially as I knew it would just come off straight away haha.


Like I mentioned I will have some Makeup Geek eyeshadow swatches coming up in a couple of weeks (if not before- that is forever to wait I know) so keep coming back to look.

Thank you for looking!

7 comments:

  1. you have lovely eyes! great look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous with silver smokey eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much kassie! good to hear from you :)

      Delete
  3. wow! your make up looks very amazing! *-* thanks for tutorial <3

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) I can do a step by step if anybody is interested?

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous makeup. Love it
    RuthE
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3