Monday, January 2, 2012

All that glitters: Fancy dress for New Years Eve

I hope everyone had a fun & safe new years!! Where I am we don't get fireworks, but we had a spectacular lightning show! (it was fine that day until the arvo, how typical). So my new years attire was a bit different from normal as we attended a dress up party haha, and we were going to change before we went out but decided not to. Although we got a fair few comments while we were out lol!




 With my makeup I basically copied this look here (not that it got much love) Ah wells. Of course I had to add glitter to make it new years eve-y & I paired it with a red lipstick for my costume- If you can guess who I am!!



If you can't guess it, shame on you! I'm Snow White :D
 Haha I had quite a few people asking where my 7 dwarfs were.
 Products:
Eyes: Stila Kitten
Black Bean JEP
Nyx Gold Glitter
Black E/S
BYS False Eyelashes
I also used a few individual eyelashes on my lower lash line.

Cheeks: Fyrianne Intrigue Blush
All About Glo Bronzer

Lips: Nyx Matte Cream Lipstick in Amsterdam

New years nails
My SO & I, brownie points if you can guess what his costume is from!!
I hope everyone has had a good start to the year! & if you have made resolutions, to keep at them!!

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a costume NYE party, what a fun idea. You look beautiful as snow white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jyoti26 thank you

    @meredith haha I wasn't too sue if I liked the idea of fancy dress for new year but it was something different. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3