Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Look

To be honest, I wish I was more excited about Christmas. I guess it's not the same when your all growned up :( haha :P

So I did this look inspired by this blogger here. Mine wasn't meant to be christmassy but I decided that it can be since I haven't done a festive look yet. However It's a copy more than an inspiration because I didn't want to change a thing.& I got compliments at work so I was happy with that :)



Ugh I could go into many things I want to improve, like mainly the eyeliner. I didn't mean to make the gold so thick & as it came out I didn't clean my brush enough so it mixed into the black but ohwells.

I also didn't want the yellow to be too outrageous so I added just a hint of it, & I wish I blended right to the eyeliner so it looked cleaner.
a tiny bit edited 
And most importantly, the inspiration pic
Haha that's enough of me picking out everything, here's what I used
Eyes: TFSI
NYX Milk JEP
120 palette: see picture
Maybelline Line Allure eyeliner
Coastal Scents gold gel eyeliner
Nyx gold glitter

Cheeks... hmm I don't think its important since I can barely see in the pics anyway.. plus I forgot :S
Lips are by David Jones.. Some orange lipstick.

Happy holidays to all!! Thank you for reading, commenting etc :)
xxx

9 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a Caribbean sunset! Oh how I want to go back there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! and very festive :D
    Have a wonderful christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You've got me all inspired! P.S. C'mon Xmas is still exciting no matter how old you are...think about the cool Xmas movies, yummy food, festive spirit/general feeling of goodwill...it only comes round once a year so enjoy it hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @angie thanks love!

    @mandy thank you hun, have a merry christmas too!

    @amy naww thank you :) I knowww I will be excited on the day! and it will be my first christmas from home too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Dawn, she's so talented. I hope you show her this post, she would be really flattered, you did the look justice for sure. Great job - and I know what you mean about x-mas. Without any snow here, it just feels like a really long fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks charlotte :)

    @meredith ooh thakns for reminding me I was going to do that haha :)
    thanks heaps :) I suppose if you were used to snow it would be weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice eye makeup.ur choice of colors is fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3