Saturday, October 15, 2011

Recently Bought Items

Ughh guys, I am so sorry for being so boring lately. :(
I don't have much time to do my makeup too exciting lately let alone take pics... I also haven't bought too much stuff lately.. but here's some things I have bought over the last 2 months





 Chemist Haul (sorry for the bad pic!)... Lady Jayne Bristle brush, Lady Jayne small plastic hair ties, Swisspers Day Cream with SPF (I need a new day cream & this one smelt lovely, I'm liking it so far) & my HG Makeup remover wipes by Garnier.
 On this website a while ago, http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/ they were having a huge sale for cosmetics, Revlon, Maybelline, L'oreal etc, they had some big bargains. I got this bronzing stuff, All About Glo for $19 instead of I think $39? Anyway I thought I had better stock up for summer, & also they were sold out of pretty much everything else haha) & in the spray bottle is "Rock Chick Wave  Spray"
 Top- Pressed Bronzing Powder, Under that in that gold thing is loose bronzing powder.. which sounds scary haha, & then the next 2 are both called Mini Bronzing Brush. They are pretty much all the same but in different bottles. oh well, I will be ready to be warmed up for summer!
Rock Chick Wave spray, it has the same effect as a salt spray.

Cute Packaging!!

My Topshop products that I won from Heather Does Makeup Giveaway :D Lipstick in Showoff & Cream Blush in Head Over Heels. I still have to do a look that I like enough to post with these products!


Madd Style Cosmetics Drop Dead Fred Collection... took a little while to get here but I won these from Being Your Own Beauty, I have done a few looks with these yet to post but they are the most prettiest colours! Go here to see swatches done by Kristina


Something that I have wanted for a long time is a clip-less curling iron. I got this from Target for about $60, however when I bought it I didn't look at the shape or the name properly (Wave Magic... hmmm) but I like to make waves, & I've used it a few times since I've bought it & really like it!
It comes with a heat protective glove which I find makes it more difficult to use, and I always accidentally turn the little on/off button off so I have to select my heat again which is frustrating.But apart from that, no problems so far.

So that's about it,  apart from a few other things but I have had this post sitting as a draft for a while... not sure if I wanted to post it. ohwell!

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and I hope to get back on soon!!
<33

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your recent purchases, I need a new brush too!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3