Friday, October 21, 2011

Feelin' Beachy... Pic Heavy

Yayy its getting warmer! I guess I was inspired by the beach although I had no idea what I was doing when I started this. & the 2-toned lip was something a bit different but i like how it looked.
I don't know why but I felt like with this look I needed to fluff up my hair (which I did, then realized it was waay too big & fluffy in most pics) & take heapps of pics.. it was so hard to choose just these ones haha.
Sorry the pics are quite small... feel free to click on them to make them larger.
Thanks for looking! <3








Different lighting.. doesn't make me look like such a ghost! Even though I am not this tanned.



Products: Eyes//~
Nyx Yoghurt + Milk JEP (yoghurt on lid, milk in crease + lower lashline)
UD sin on lid
120 palette (colours circled) Lightest blue in crease + lower lash line, purple & darker blue in outer corner for definition
Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeliner
about 4 different mascaras haha

Cheeks//~
Top Shop cream blush in Head Over Heels, with Bourjois peach blush over the top
Lips//~
Mac hue l/s on the inside with Top Shop l/s in Show off on the outside.

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Your eyes look freaking amazing! You're really such a pretty lady! And that dress you're wearing with the makeup is HOT! Everything comes together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for the comments :D
    @3girls aww thank u for such a sweet comment, they make my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have absolutely amazing skin! haha (creeper) I'm jealous!

    xxx

    www.sunshine-rainbows-and-ribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, I totally get the synergy with the beach. You've got some simplistic yet pretty looks going on, now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww thanks girls!! xx your comments mean a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from a new follower :D
    your so pretty, i've been stalking your blog for the past 15 min hehe your so talented :)

    hope you'll check my blog out;
    http://missmakeupaddict24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @lady laura aww thats so sweet, I will check out your blog for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3