Friday, July 15, 2011

Neutral Eyes + Fushia Lips

Hey lovelies. Just a simple eye look with bright lips! Sorry I look so tired :/ this was actually from last week. & I know its a look y'all have probably seen before but its nice & simple!

Yah I know, way too much highlighter underneath my eyes




Nyx Vanilla Shimmer on lid
David Jones E/S (bronze + brown)
Nyx White Pearl to highlight
Nyx JEP in Black Bean as a highlight
Maybelline xxl extensions mascara
BYS glow pearls
BYS bronzer
Revlon Fushia L/S

thanks for looking! <3
p.s I think I need to start playing around in more dramatic eyeshadow more, before the warmer weather comes!! I didn't do this last year & I got jealous when I saw every bodies winter looks, he he

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3