Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bronzed FOTD

When I'm not really sure what eyeshadow to do, I usually just do golds or bronze. Add a bright lippy & I'm good to go, almost :)
Also- I really want to do other posts not just FOTDs, but when I get back from Phuket expect a hugee haul. eee so excited! I may also start posting about makeup basics :)


Eyes~
Nyx JEP in French Fries
Sleek Storm Palette- See pic
The usual e/l & mascara =)

Face~
FOA Outback Primrose blush
Physicians Formula Beige Glow Pearls

Lips~
Nyx Spell Bound L/S

Ignore the numbers




  I hadn't used these over french fries before so I really liked how it turned out! Thank you for looking <3

10 comments:

  1. You're so pretty. I love this look! You inspire me to create a look like this for work tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty, love the pink lips. Phuket is such a beautiful place ^^

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makeup! Love your blog! Definitely going to follow you! ;)

    xoxo Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice makeup, love the eye makeup colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute yet simple. Love it .. the lipgloss is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love the whole look- you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! :) I completely agree about the golds and bronzes; anytime I have absolutely no idea of what to do with my makeup, I just go for shimmery golds and bronzey colors! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're the same! Neutral eyes with bold lips and I am good to go!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3