Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2 Week Hiatus

If you can call it a hiatus but anyway I wont be on until then, or mebbe even longer then that coz after we get back from the holiday my friend will be down & so will SO's sister & her bub!! Yayy
I have saved some things as drafts so hopefully when I get back into Aus I can quickly post them (How sad is that, nobody will probably miss me haha :P )
Oh & I know I had entered in some giveaways & on the small chance of me winning I hope I don't miss out :'( I will try to check my emails though!


Anyhooo I shall leave you with a few random memes & pics just coz I can =)

Lol google earth stuffed up. How freaky would this be!?











LOL how did that get there!??

Find the cat in this picture!

Hmm there is still a few hours until we leave so I will still probably browse around here but until next time toodles <3 <3


7 comments:

  1. I will miss your posts so I can't wait till you get back :)

    Hope you have a great holiday, take care xx :)

    ps: I couldn't find the cat hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation, we'll be waiting!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I loved this. these were pretty funny1

    have a fantastic vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get the dinosaur one... the dog one is hilarious. I couldn't find the cat either. I found something to keep me occupied for the next 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hilarious!! enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey everyone thanks so much for the comments :D flew back in last night and had an awesom holiday but i will tell u all about it when i actually get home :D :D xoxxx
    p.s a hint for the cat is that it is on the right hand side ;) if that helps a little

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3