Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Versatile Blog Award

 
A huge thankyou to Be Beauty-licious,
&
Thanks girls!

The rules are 

  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  • Tell us 7 things about yourself --
  • Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.

7 things About Me :)
  • I studied Japanese for 5 years in school but sadly I've forgotten most of it (Unless I look back at my notes haha)
  • I'm terribly afraid of spiders and bugs, but I cannot kill them if i see them 'coz i "feel bad for them" lol
  • I have been with my SO for 3 and a half years :)- now engaged :D
  •  I don't think I'm going to ever fully grow up... I love Disney movies and I think its ok to act immature once in a while!! (but then I'm still only 19 :D)
  •  I loved art in highschool, but haven't painted for a while, and now makeup is my art.
  • I got my first bunny when I was 8, which I wanted soo bad, I had her for about 9 years and we did quite a bit of breeding. Now i only have 1 bunny left & he is sooo beautiful lol
  • I think I pretty much have chronic hayfever. I first got it when I was 13 & it used to be seasonal, but now its pretty much all times of the year. One day I even sneezed 400 times, literally! Thanks dad! (I was the only one that got it from him XD)
Now who should I present this award to??? Mostly everyone I know has already received so apologies if you get it again. Posted in no order (and not really newly discovered bloggers either o well)
But I'm going to give it to


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and thanks for tagging me!:D

    I like Disney movies too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't think I'm going to grow up either, just turned 22 today and still feel like 17.

    Thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love that you can't kill bugs! So funny! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thak you for sharing this information this information is very helpful for me and i bookmarked your site because i found your content important for me..

    tattoo removal raleigh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3