Sunday, November 14, 2010

Winged Eyeliner- From Day To Night

 Hey guys so i wanted to focus on winged liner the other day. To do something different i used blue mascara over black, which actually made the liner look like a navy blue in some light, lol. & Then for night I just amped up the lip colour, added a bit of shadow & more blush. I used mainly nyx because i find its so easy to find over the internet for such a great price! Not to mention the quality is great!

~Day Time~
click pictures to see larger























Face~
Nyx blush in Peach over Nyx rouge cream in Natural, Nyx Taupe

Eyes~
Nyx nude eyeshadow (probably should have concealed around my eyes first but i did the eyes before the face!)
Nyx white pearl
Prestige My Brow Duo Matte Highlighter in the waterline
Random black liquid liner set with black eyeshadow
Covergirl LashBlast & random blue mascara

Lips~
Nyx rouge cream in natural over a little bit of concealer


Natural Daylight
















































~Night~























Face~
Nyx blush in Pinky, Nyx Taupe

Eyes~
 touched up liner & mascara as before
added some black eyeliner 3/4 into water line
Nyx vanilla shimmer focused in the center of the lid
more Nyx white pearl to highlight

Lips~
Nyx round lipstick in Chloe

































Thanks for looking!! ^.^

Ashii x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ashi . u looking so cute ..
    Beautiful ..
    tc ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a classic and beautiful look for day and night.:D

    Chloe looks gorgeous on you.:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!:D

    There are a couple of moisturizing masques by Montagne Jeunesse but I would suggest you try the Chocolate Mud Masque first.:D

    Let me know if it works for you!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty!!!

    i am now your newest follower! :D

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look really suits you!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3