Thursday, September 30, 2010

Soft Smoky Look

Hey guys, I just wanted to share a look I did the other day that I really liked. I've already posted it on MUG but I wanted to post it here as well. Thanks for looking!

Face
Revlon Photoready in 003 Shell
Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent
Physicians Formula Glow Pearls in Beige Pearl

Eyes
TFSI
NYX in Vanilla Shimmer (lid)
The She Space in Into The Smoke (Outer lid + crease)
Cover Girl Lash Blast
Eyebrows- ELF Eyebrow kit in Medium

Lips- not sure sorry

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for following my blog! Love this look! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl :) Thanks for following me! You look so pretty in this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping in and following my blog :)
    nice look, something i would wear to work :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you heaps everyone for commenting and following me :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tretinoin cream 0.025 can be a safe, effective treatment option for acne. It can also help reduce the appearance of surface wrinkles and dark spots due to sun damage. While it can irritate the skin at first and you may not see results for months, it can help promote smoother, healthier skin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3