Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Post!!

I want to start with a small introduction;
I'm Ashleigh [Call me Ashii =)] I'm 19 from Australia and I love all things to do with beauty!! I am not a professional MUA but i would love to be someday! Makeup is my main interest but I am also interested in hair, and I'm learning how to take care of my skin.
Please be patient while I get this thing started.... I used to blog ages ago but forgot pretty much everything =/. I'm not the most grammatically correct or best writer so bare with me on that part!

I will be posting about my purchases, different tips that i have learnt over the past year or so & different looks that i have done!! 

thanks for reading <33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! If you are a new follower please leave me your link, so I can reply & follow if I like your blog. I love finding new blogs but please don't ask to follow 4 follow. <3